Blame it on the Bangkok heat, the rain or the surging baht, but The Australian Pub & BBQ has gone a bit mad for June and is slashing the price of bottled local beers to a level not seen in a decade: Just 39 baht!
Introducing “Aussie Hours”, a manic two hours every night from 6-8 p.m. where ice-cold San Miguel Light, Heineken, Tiger, Singha and Chang are just 39 baht* a bottle!. No, it’s not a trick, or a gimmick or limited offer. Five beers. Two hours. Every night in June. 39 baht each.
Aussie Hours caps The Australian Pub’s new All-Day Happy Hour where, from our 9 a.m. opening until 8 p.m. every night you can enjoy deep discounts on all your favourite beverages:
- Draught Chang Schooner – 85 baht
- Draught Leo Schooner – 95 baht
- San Miguel Light Bottles – 99 baht (39 baht from 6-8 p.m.)
- House Wine – 99 baht
- Double Pours on All House Spirits
Of course, you’re going to need some food with all that alcohol and, in June, The Australian Pub is launching two more great food promotions:
- Mondays: Pie & a Schooner – Choose one of The Aussie’s homemade meat or veggie pies and receive a free schooner of local draught beer free!
- Thursdays: Barramundi & Beer Night – Don’t call it Asian Sea Bass. To us down under, it’s Barramundi and we’ve got it with mashed potatoes and vegetables, plus a free, ice-cold schooner of your favourite local beer.
As well as the new specials, The Aussie Pub continues its daily promotions, including 99-baht bourbon on Mondays, free maitais from 7-9 p.m. Tuesdays for ladies night, Parma & a Pint on Wednesdays, Jim Beam for 99 baht on Thursdays and our Friday and Sunday barbecues. And live music from Seventh Sense and Lee Shamrock seven nights a week!
The Australian Pub & BBQ is now THE place to be on Sukhumvit Soi 11. All-day Happy Hour from 9 a.m., 39 baht beers for Aussie Hours 6-8 p.m. every night in June, two new dinner combos, daily promotions and live music every night.
* 7% government tax will be added to your bill